Driving Resilience and Compliance in Dynamic Times
Fast-changing, far-reaching laws, regulations, and multinational initiatives are transforming the sanctions field almost weekly. Violation of and non-compliance with sanctions and export control laws can have huge repercussions, including large fines, disbarment, criminal charges and, of course, severe reputational harm.
The ACSS conference will provide you practical insights to help you manage your OFAC/sanctions program and mitigate risks that you and your organization face.
We Answer These Questions and Many More
- What are the essential elements of an effective sanctions compliance program?
- What public resources are available to help design and manage a sanctions/export controls compliance program effectively?
- What questions should you ask vendors to maximize the value from your investments in technology and tools?
- What are the latest sanctions updates for Russia, Iran and other sanctions hotspots?
Topics at a Glance
- Creating and managing a top-notch sanctions compliance department and team.
- Managing supply chain and third-party risk in a global setting.
- The key watch lists to check against and how to respond.
- Effective metrics-based risk assessments and audits.
- Minimizing false positives when conducting sanctions screening.
ACSS International Sanctions Conference will feature an impressive lineup of leaders from government, industry and legal practice who provide the insight and analysis needed by sanctions compliance officers and internal counsel to navigate increasingly complicated sanctions rules and to get business done in today’s challenging environment.
In this critical time of transition with a new US government, we invite you to join your peers at this year’s event.
This popular annual conference, held at the Princeton Club, in mid town Manhattan, will again provide invaluable and practical insights on strengthening your sanctions program planning amidst this rapidly evolving landscape.
11 REASONS TO ATTEND
1 LEARN NEW TRENDS, STRATEGIES, TACTICS
Vital knowledge to manage sanctions risks effectively and do your job better in fast-evolving field.
2 EXPERT ADVICE
Save on consultant and lawyer fees. Just think, the conference costs less than one consultant or attorney charges in one or two hours! Our conference brings you more than 20 experts over two days, including at networking events! It’s the best deal you’ll have in 2022.
3 ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
Our conference offers you unique career building opportunities in the sanctions field that you won’t find anywhere else. Terrific virtual networking over two days with fellow ACSS members and others.
4 ANSWERS TO YOUR TOUGH QUESTIONS
Our popular roundtables let you ask your unique questions to experts in a face-to-face dynamic.
5 NETWORK, CONNECT FOR THE LONG TERM
Meet people from many places who help you solve your sanctions challenges. One new contact can pay you dividends for many years (and pay for the cost of admission many times over).
Highly skilled and experienced experts show you how they do things and can share ideas with you for years.
7 LOOK, SAMPLE AND COMPARE
Our Exhibition Area lets you meet top-of-the-line software and professional services providers who can help you meet your needs.
8 PRICELESS KNOWLEDGE
The new skills, best practices and vital knowledge you gain will impress your peers, superiors, auditors and regulators – and advance your career.
9 REDUCE RISKS
Stay clear of sanctions minefields, stay out of trouble and meet your legal duties.
10 VALUE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT
The best news about our conference is the affordable registration fee. It’s the best sanctions compliance and risk management investment you’ll make this year!
Did we mention the location? Midtown Manhattan!
Pricing and Registration
Super Early Bird - ACSS MemberConference Only
Super Early Bird - Non ACSS MemberConference Only
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS CONFERENCES
“Impressive speaker panel & wealth of knowledge.”
– Michelle Gallagher, PCCW Global
“Many real life, practical insights into the challenges surrounding sanctions.”
– Marlon Orantes, Itau Unibanco S.A.
“Overall great conference; really enjoyed the private sessions.”
– Patrick Cave, Guggenheim Partners
“Great speakers, great energy & very informative.”
– James Slattery, International Compliance Training